|O.J.'s Trumpet Page||Artists and personalities|
Recently he has also published a second edition of The Physical Trumpet Pyramid. This is the "text companion" for "Daily Routines". The first half is a concise description of the outline and structure of a concept that he call, "The Physical Trumpet Pyramid". The second half of the book lists several practicing techniques that he found helpfull. "The Physical Trumpet Pyramid - Second Edition" is 137 pages long and 75 percent of that is text. The other 25% is musical examples to support the concepts being described.
Link to Eddie's web page: